Welcome to Scott Snyder ADR
No front page content has been created yet.
- Court approved arbitrator for Multnomah, Clackamas, Washington, Deschutes, Marion, Yamhill, Clatsop and Columbia Counties.
- Former Municipal Judge City of North Plains.
- Arbitration and mediation of several hundred cases.
Former Corporate Counsel Rentrak Corporation, Kindercare Learning Centers, Safeco Insurance and Valley Insurance. First chair experience in litigation of insurance, business, real property, employment, and contract disputes. Managed a solo law practice representing plaintiffs in personal injury, business, real estate, and civil litigation.
- University of California, Berkeley B.A. Social Science cum laude 1984
- State University of New York at Albany, Masters of Political Science 1986
- Nelson A. Rockefeller Scholarship Recipient 1984-1986
- J.D. Lewis & Clark Northwestern School of Law School 1990
- Outstanding Oral Advocate Lewis & Clark Moot Court
- OREGON STATE BAR
- UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT OF OREGON
- MULTNOMAH BAR ASSOCIATION
- OREGON MEDIATION ASSOCIATION
- OSB ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION SECTION
Areas of Practice
PERSONAL INJURY - UM/UIM
BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL DISPUTES
CONTRACTS & COLLECTIONS
MALPRACTICE & PROFESSIONAL NEGLIGENCE